Monday, November 29, 2010

:||: RIP-Betty Jean Bryd Wilson :||:


6 September 1939 - 21 November 2010

Hello Maina Stalkers. With a very heavy heart I post this.

On Sunday, November 21, 2010, my mother-in-law Betty Wilson passed away. She has been extremly sick for a very long time.

For as long as I've known her she had a very bad heart. But for the past few years it has gotten worse. Most of this year she has spent it either in a Rehab or a hospital. We all knew that she woudln't surive the year. Watching her suffer took a toll on my husband and myself. So it's nice to know that she is finally at peace.

I don't have any pics I can post here. I might have to search to find some. I just wanted to share this with you all.

As my last rite for her I pass this to her:

Time has passed, the Wheel has turned.
It is time for me to move on.
I will walk hand in hand with the Ancient Ones,
and with my ancestors who came before me.

Great Mother, welcome me back into your womb,
I come to you and know I am blessed,
for my life has been one I am proud of.
As I enter your world, wrap me in your loving arms,
and welcome me.

Lord of Death, I wait for you to take me,
I come to you willingly, with eyes wide open,
as my last moment approaches on the horizon.
May I look upon you without fear, without pain,
and knowing that those who walked before me,
await me on the other side.

O Ancient Ones, give me strength to take these final steps,
and allow me to do so with peace and dignity.
Let my family mourn my passing but not my loss,
and let them heal knowing I will see them again.
Time has passed and the Wheel has turned.
It is time for me to move on.


So Mote It Be



*************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment