Thursday, September 15, 2011

:||: Liebster Blog Award :||:


YAY!!! I have received my second blog award. It was a shock but a welcomed one. TY Jackie from Suthurn Princess Tuts. You can check her out HERE




The point of this award is to recognize bloggers with minimal followers. Since I have accepted this award, I must pass it on to at least 3 but no more than 5, fellow bloggers who I feel deserve an award.

Here are the bloggers I have chosen:

1. Designs By NancyM
2. Blueprints by April
3. Maverick Skraps
4. Designz By ShastaMarie
5. Breenas Hot Spot
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*************************************************


No comments:

Post a Comment