Tuesday, August 31, 2010

:||: A Little Share :||;


So I found a quote I love. It's been floating around Facebook and I have it as my status at the moment. This is me to a T, so please take a moment and read it. Share it with others if you think it fits

I may not be the most beautiful, or the sexiest, nor do I have the perfect body. I might not be everyone's first choice, but I'm a great choice. I don't pretend to be someone I'm not, because I'm good at being me. I might not be proud of some of the things I've done in the past, ...yet, I am proud of who I am today. Take me as I am...... or watch me as I walk away!


*************************************************

1 comment:

  1. I love that! I've always been down on myself because of one reason or another. The older I get, the less those reasons matter to me and if they matter to a guy, screw them! :-) I am putting your quote on my FB. Hugs!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete