Saturday, April 24, 2010

:||: The Offical Eclipse Trailer :||:



OK, so I don't know how many out there are Twilight fans. Now as far as vampire stories this doesn't hold true to some of the more true aspects of vampirism but hey lets not debate that right now. For a book that was written for young adults it was good. She didn't write it with the intention of drawing in adult readers. But Edward and Bella's story is a story that so many people often want. I might actually have to blog my thoughts on her books one day. We shall see.

All that being said. What I have really come to share with you is the new offical Eclipse Trailer. It was shared on Misfits, but I have to share it here too. So I hope you all enjoy.





*************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment