Monday, February 22, 2010

:||: A Lil About Me :||:

Merry ye met
Hello everyone.

For those who do not know me, my name is Alisha. Most online know me better by LostDarkAngel but I go by Lost now. I'm not new to blogging but I never really kept it up. So, here I am going to try, yet again. Only this time I will also include my designs. As I grow as a designer I will also include, templates on to tuts and maybe even kits themselves. time will tell what all this blog will have. I have high hopes for it.

Ok, on to me. Well lets see, I'm 28 years young. The fact that 30 is sneaking up on me every day is bugging the crap out of me. I know I know, age isn't anything but a number but some days it really bothers me. But that's a story for another day.

I am a stay at home mother of a 2 year old little girl. She is a handful but I would have it any other way. I love her dearly.

I've been psping now for a little over a year and am 100% addicted. I love it. I'm still new to some parts of it, but I learn fast. After much thinking I decided to open this blog. Here I can not only share my work but also pass on work from others as well.

I think that's about all I can think of at the moment. So until next time.
*hugs*
Chiao
Blessed Be
---------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment