Tuesday, November 2, 2010

:||: My First Day of Tax School :||:

Well I thought I would give all of you guys an update on what is going on in my personal life. Today I started Tax School thru Jackson Hewitt. There is no guarantee that I will have a job but there is a very strong possibility. We could really use the extra money. I hate working and leaving Alyssa but we really need the money.

Today was a good day. Long and filled with a lot of information but good still. I had a great time in class. There are only 6 of us. So that makes for a small class. This means a better opportunity of having a job in the end. I'm sorry that others can't take the class but am ecstatic that I can.

Well that's about all I can think of at the moment. I'm going to head to bed. So until next time.





*************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment